Tuesday 2 May 2023

Sick Leave

So after spending an hour and a half with my uni counselor the other day and having several cries, I have decided to take sick leave this week. 

My head still hurts, not as intense as the first 3 days but it's all still there. It is day 7 today.

Sadly, when I take time off, it only puts a pause on one of my life's demands. 

I still have to deal with my family, my casual job, public housing, council, and ill pets, all of this while still having a migraine. 

I don't really feel like elaborating on how the above are increasing my anxiety right now, I am too tired.

I just want to say that I hate taking time off and/or getting extensions on things. I would much rather be able to function properly and concentrate on my work. While taking time to deal with these other things and hopefully, get over my migraine is generally good for me, this time also adds to my anxiety and depression in a different way. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparks?

Hello there... the angel from my... rainforest? My enjoyment of research has been partially reignited, probably only temporarily considering...